Thursday 4 May 2017

18/52 including Bobby & Evan



"a portrait of, and occasionally a quote from my children, once a week, every week, in 2017"

Jackson: Swinging hard at the first practice of the season. 

Lily: Being a monkey at the park. 

Bobby & Evan: These boys have stolen our hearts. Visiting from China, they are staying with us for three weeks to get the "Canadian experience" and improve their English. Week one was wonderful. Bobby understands Neil's sarcastic sense of humour and throws it right back at him. "Get off Centennial Drive" is one of his favourite expressions. Evan is very sweet and a much quieter personality. He lets Bobby do a lot of the talking. After every meal "Jen...that was very fine. Thank you very much." I don't know how I'm going to say goodbye in two weeks but somehow I'll manage I guess. 
Living Arrows

1 comment:

  1. Oh those boys are adorable! It's going to be heartbreaking to say goodbye. In the meantime, I hope you adore having four! Enjoy this special time together x

    ReplyDelete