Monday 15 May 2017

20/52


 "a portrait of, and occasionally a quote from my children, once a week, every week, in 2017"

Jackson: I feel as though I hardly see him anymore. Getting a picture is getting harder and harder. School, hockey, baseball, umping, girls and friends - he's a busy guy. 

Lily: This little lady passed her Babysitter Training Course this week. She can't wait to get babysitting although says "no babies" for right now. 

Bobby & Evan: I miss them terribly and they've only just left a couple days ago. I'm planning a post on them very soon.  We hit the homestay jackpot with these two boys who came all the way from China for three weeks at just 10 years old. What an adventure! We really couldn't have loved them more or cried harder when the bus pulled away on Friday. There has already been contact since they've arrived home and I hope it will continue always. 
Living Arrows



3 comments:

  1. How lovely to have some other children to spend time with too - they look like cuties! Sounds like a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! My fave is the one with all of them together because they have the loveliest smiles =) #livingarrows

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh bless those boys - I bet your home is empty without them. Idon't think we have babysitter courses here - such a great idea and Lily will be ace at it! x

    ReplyDelete