Tuesday 19 September 2017

38/52


"a portrait of, and occasionally a quote from my children, once a week, every week, in 2017"

Jackson: He LOVES our puppies but is certainly more keen on George than he is Penny. She can be a real little brat though so I understand I guess. :)

Lily: Her and I got out of our cozy beds to a rainy Sunday morning and walked the Terry Fox run with my mom, sister and nephew. We ran for some special people we've lost to cancer that we know would've loved to be getting out of bed to go for a walk rain or shine. 

All shots are from my phone this week. Going back to school means life is a little bit crazy pants. I don't know how to keep up with everything but hopefully somehow I'll manage and pass my course. Fingers crossed!!!

Living Arrows

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I even realised you had puppies - so cute! x

    ReplyDelete