Monday 25 September 2017

39/52


"a portrait of, and occasionally a quote from my children, once a week, every week, in 2017"

Jackson: He's addicted to his phone and it kills me. It's so tough these days to stop the madness. When I take the phone away he is basically helpless and has no idea what to do with himself. It's a battle for sure. 

Lily: Here I thought I'd let the week lapse without taking any photos of my girl. Then I went to upload some other pics and found these gems. She LOVES a wig and becoming someone else. She begged me for this wig in the dollar store the other day. I gave in and I think she's put it on every day since. 


Living Arrows

2 comments:

  1. Ha, I love the pink wig! I'm a secondary school teacher and I totally feel your pain with teenagers addicted to phones (and I'm afraid I don't really have any answers!) #LivingArrows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her wig is awesome and Jackson is looking far too grown up - I hope he's enjoyed celebrating his birthday x

    ReplyDelete