Sunday 29 October 2017

44/52


  "a portrait of, and occasionally a quote from my children, once a week, every week, in 2017"

Jackson: This probably seems a strange picture to post but his busy life often makes me yawn and wonder how he manages. When he is not at school, he is on the ice either practicing, playing or reffing. He loves his hockey there is no doubt about it but it would be nice to have just one day a week where we weren't driving back and forth to the arena. Admittedly though, I'll do it forever so long as he is keen. It keeps him active and healthy and if he is willing to get up at 5am to go play, I'll support him. 

Lily: Grade 7 has been a lot more challenging and she isn't loving it. She is currently reading My Side of the Mountain by Jean Craighead George and NOT enjoying it at all. It's hard to read a required book you aren't interested in and then complete a novel study on it. Fortunately I can relate as I'm reading books for my course that I'm not loving either. I think it makes her happy that we can work on our homework together even if she is hating every minute of hers.

Living Arrows

1 comment:

  1. She may hate her work at the moment but that photo of her is beautiful. And I have no idea how Jackson manages - he always seems SO busy! x

    ReplyDelete