Monday 26 February 2018

9/52

 "a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2018"

Jackson: My boy was hard to catch this week so sadly his pick is kind of lame. I'm usually on him to get something or I find him doing something that is easy to capture but this week has been a little bit crazy. He was throwing snowballs outside while waiting for me to drive him to the ferry for a hockey trip so I snapped some shots quickly before we headed out. I'm grateful he will still even pose for me at 14. I always say it's my only request of him and he will appreciate it when he's older. :)

Lily: She got a new hat for Valentine's day and is pretty happy to wear it around to any place but school. She LOVES it but feels it's too fancy for school. I think it makes her look older.  

Living Arrows

2 comments:

  1. Love her new hat, and that's a lovely shot of them together #LivingArrows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily looks gorgeous in her hat and I cannot believe Jackson is only 14 - he looks so grown up x

    ReplyDelete