Wednesday 14 March 2018

11/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2018"
Lots of photos this week. I couldn't pick just one so included them all. 

Jackson: He has gone very blonde for hockey Provincials. The rep team has asked him to join them for the trip so off we go. The 4 of us will join about 10 other families and get on a bus Friday morning and travel to Nelson. It's going to be interesting, long, fun and maybe a little crazy at times but we are all excited to go and watch Jackson play. Go PR GO!!!

Lily: My girl has come had quite a week at our local Festival of Performing Arts. She recited Neal's Deals by Shel Silverstein and recited a poem she wrote herself. The next day she performed with her Musical Theatre Group which included a small solo part. She's really come a long way and I'm so proud of her. 

Living Arrows

1 comment:

  1. Lily seems so confident - I can't imagine being up on stage. And Jackson looks so different so blonde - I hope you all have a fun trip! x

    ReplyDelete